NEW BUSINESS MANAGER
COMPETITIVE SALARY + GENEROUS COMMISSION + GREAT BENEFITS. BROOKLYN, NEW YORK.
Ready to build upon your sales success to date and fulfil your uncapped earnings potential in a thriving young business that’s working with some of most exciting agencies and brands across the globe? Then you’re in the right place. We are YR Live. We create customisation experiences for the event and retail industries via a world’s first to the event industry – YR Designer. A unique ‘live’ digital design and and print studio, YR Designer can personalise and print items like t-shirts, tote bags and water bottles, and lots more besides, within minutes. Our vision? To become global leaders in customised merchandise while adhering to the values that are integral to our success – we pioneer, we evolve, we deliver and we are one.
As our New Business Manager you will be joining a dynamic team at our Brooklyn office that offers a genuinely fast-paced, happy and exciting work environment.
As our New Business Manager, you will be expected to:
- Identify businesses and budget holders who could use our product(s)
- Make contact and secure meetings with those key targets
- Confidently present and pitch what we do over the phone, in person and at demo days
- Develop and execute sales plans to secure new business
- Deal with inbound sales enquiries, preparing quotes and presentation decks
- Build and maintain strong relationships with existing accounts to generate repeat business
- Build the reputation of YR across multiple industries, attending relevant shows and events where required.
- Report weekly on progress against sales target
To make the grade, you’ll need to:
- Be positive, confident and determined, with a natural ability to sell intelligently and a desire to make commission
- Have previous experience of B2B selling
- Be able to interpret a brief, understand a client’s needs and offer them a YR solution
- Be able to work on your own initiative / organise your own time effectively
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills – needed for communicating with a wide range of people and departments, both internally and externally
- Be good at networking/willing to attend events where business opportunities may present themselves
- Have good IT skills, including the use of spreadsheets
Additional skills and attributes that will come in handy:
- A background in audio-visual or experiential sales
- Knowledge of sales CRM systems like Pipedrive
- Knowledge of Google Drive suite, including Google Slides.
In return we offer a competitive salary, a very generous commission package and genuine development opportunities (we started 5 years ago as a pop-up store on London’s Carnaby Street and now have offices in London, New York , Los Angeles and Tokyo).