CASUAL WORK, £10/£15PH & COMPETITIVE DAY RATES DEPENDING ON SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Reporting to the YR Delivery Manager, Crew lead and/or YR’s client you will be representing YR and living by our values: we are one, we pioneer, we deliver and we evolve. As a part of our events crew, you will need to have a very high degree of customer service as well as the ability to work under pressure. Although full training is given it would be great if you had previous events, build, printing and client liaison experience.
You will be responsible for assisting YR crew leads during build and delivery of our specialised printing equipment and furniture. You will also work the live event helping and guiding customers through our customisation experience in retail and event environments. You will then be required to process the sale or give away and then print the apparel, live. The whole process is underpinned by YR design and print management software.
Attention to detail, customer service and a positive attitude are essential in this role.
The rewards are exciting, you will receive a good rate of pay and work alongside some of the most exciting retail and event installations in the world. You will also be part of a fun, bright and exciting team – team YR!
DAY TO DAY
- Ensure that all YR equipment is set up appropriately, runs smoothly and efficiently and that they meet, or exceed, customer’s expectations
- Checking packing lists, ensuring all essential equipment is prepared correctly for use
- Building and delivering our custom YR furniture & hardware
- Print apparel to the highest standard
- Use the YR software at all levels
- Offer exceptional crew lead and client support, going above and beyond to meet YR and client standards
- Delivering a high standard of event and product every time
- Continue maintenance of all equipment
- Offer exceptional customer service
- Increase sales and actively guide customers to the end of the sale process
- Readiness to travel nationwide and abroad at short notice
- Provide support and assistance where required
- Take an active part in team meetings when required; passing on feedback that ensures processes are adhered to and that potential improvements are communicated
- Adhere to relevant health and safety legislation within the installation and through testing / preparation.
- Design, recommend and implement initiatives and action plans aimed to improve processes and procedures and / or reduce costs
- Other duties from time to time to help YR run smoothly and efficiently
SKILLS COMPETENCIES AND EXPERIENCE
- You must be a self starter and happy to get stuck in
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Business and technical acumen and awareness
- Self motivation and continuous personal development
- Problem-solving skills and initiative with strong attention to detail and an investigative nature.
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritise and multitask accordingly.
- The ability to work as part of a team and to build strong working relationships.
NICE TO HAVE
- Previous printing , embroidery and textile experience
- Valid UK/EU Driving license
- Speak a second or multiple languages
- Events or build experience
WHAT YR OFFERS YOU
- Good rates of pay and interesting working environment.
- The possibility to visit other countries.
- A happy and exciting working environment.
- Development opportunities.
- A great global team, with strong values and a warm and caring environment.