COMPETITIVE SALARY + GREAT BENEFITS. SHOREDITCH, LONDON
This is an exciting position for a knowledgeable, ambitious and self-motivated Project Manager who is looking to join a fast growing company. YR provides clients with the tools and resources they need to enable their customers to create unique custom items in-store, online and for events around the world.
Reporting to the Delivery Manager and working as part of the Delivery Team, the Project Manager will be responsible for managing the end-to-end process for retail and web projects predominantly. The role will include defining and understanding project requirements, developing plans, delivering them and being accountable for their success.
The Project Manager will realise YR’s vision and values, ensuring they are considered and adhered to internally and when working with clients.
Day to Day
- Ensure client requirements are understood and product features meet the needs of our clients.
- Deliver projects on time, ensuring quality standards are met
- Lead on projects by providing vision and influence to ensure all team members are clear of and on board with delegated tasks
- Provide effective project planning and delivery
- Liaise and update internal and external stakeholders on the status of projects
- Highlight potential risks or malfunctions and act proactively to resolve issues
- Maintain project management tools and documents
- Track budgets for your projects costing up to £/$500,000
- Track purchasing for your projects
- Create and maintain your project plans – ensuring timelines are effectively managed
- Develop Statements of Work for projects.
- Regularly monitor and provide project status updates, set expectations for deliverables and keep open lines of communication.
- Manage the creation of workflow diagrams and technical schematics.
- Work closely with the software team and UX designer to create user wireframes and software specification spreadsheets.
- Produce & maintain production resource tools including user manuals, documents for retail installations and events, project asset libraries.
- Work with Design and Software Teams to ensure development UX/UI mockups are accurate based on the project requirements and client brand.
- Contribute to development review & feedback sessions.
- Develop, publish and maintain use of sales & project management tools and documents.
- Design, recommend and implement where appropriate, any initiatives and action plans aimed to improve internal and external processes and procedures.
- Other duties from time to time to help YR run smoothly and efficiently.
Skills, Competencies & Experience
- Experience of working at a senior level and liaising with big clients on projects with significant budgets and scope/scale
- Experience working with project management ticketing system (JIRA)
- Ability to multitask and prioritise multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal skills, confident and ability to influence stakeholders at different levels
- Natural problem solver with a solutions-driven attitude
- Good knowledge of digital development and UX design processes
- Creative flair and innovative approach
- Understanding of Google Sheets, Wrike,Miro and Slack
- Strong attention to detail
- Time and risk management skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and to build strong working relationships
- Business and technical acumen and awareness
- Confident in proposing and implementing changes
- Experience of developing and nurturing less experienced members of the team
Nice To Have
- Experience with Agile project management methodologies
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Relevant project management certification
What YR Offers You
- Good salary and other benefits
- A happy and exciting working environment
- Development opportunities and creative flexibility
- Friendly office in Shoreditch
- A great global team, with strong values and a warm and caring environment – somewhere you can look forward to working each day
LIKE WHAT YOU’VE HEARD SO FAR? EMAIL CAREERS@THISISYR.COM TO FIND OUT MORE OR CHECK US OUT ON LINKEDIN.